Feedback and Complaints
We are always trying to improve our services, and so we will occasionally ask you for feedback on how we are doing. However, if you feel unhappy with any of the services, we encourage you to make a complaint. Follow the steps below to provide feedback.
• Make it clear that you wish to make a complaint
• Read our Service Standards. This clearly tells you what you can expect from us. If you feel we have not provided the service we promise, then we want to hear from you so we can put things right
• We will confirm receipt of your complaint within 3 working days, then investigate and respond in writing within 10 working days
• If at this point you are not satisfied you have the right to appeal. You can take the matter to one of our directors. If you are still not satisfied, you can take your complaint to the Board of Independent People
• The letter you will get about the complaint investigation will explain how to appeal and the timescales. The appeals are carried out by someone who hasn’t been involved in the complaint so far.
We will make sure that you know where to go for independent advice and support with your complaint when you first make it.
Read here to find out more about how we deal with complaints.
How to make a complaint
In the first instance, you should contact your worker. If the matter is not sorted out by doing this, you can contact a Manager through one of the options below:
Freephone 0800 731 7213
Landline 0117 317 8800
Write to 1625ip, Kingsley Hall, 59 Old Market Street, Bristol, BS2 0ER
Fill out this form
We can help you make your complaint or put you in touch with outside agencies that can help you.