To sign up to become an official 1625 Alum Mate using the form below and please complete our Media Consent Form.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing developments of making 1625 the best it can be.
Benefits of signing up include:
• Invitations to key 1625 events throughout the year such as; Sleep Out, colleague conferences, socials, fundraising events
• Updates on 1625’s developments such as; annual reports, consultations, job opportunities, consultations with the Board and young people, input on organisational developments
• Opportunities such as; speaking at events, mentoring young people, job shadowing, shadowing a board member
• Networking opportunities with other Alumni members through a WhatsApp group, emails etc.
• Social connections including; social action ideas/events, Alum mates lunches
Alum Mates Sign Up
(This information can be updated at any time please inform us of any changes you wish to make)