If you need help, get in touch with us, and we will advise what is possible
- We may be able to support you with The End Youth Homelessness Housing Fund, an interest-free loan for either a deposit or rent-in-advance, for an affordable property you are moving into. Please contact your worker or Bristol Youth MAPS on 0800 0354213 to speak to someone about this.
- We offer Bristol Youth MAPS, a homelessness prevention service, who will work with you and your network to help you remain at home, if it is safe to do so
- Bristol Youth MAPS can support you to access assessments for temporary accommodation if you are eligible, through Bristol City Council.
- We manage accommodation that offers 24-hour staffing support, such as St Georges House in Bristol, or Woodleaze in South Gloucestershire
- We have a range of supported accommodation across the area including shared housing, where you would live with between 2 and 5 other people, and some self-contained flats.
- We provide affordable, community-led housing schemes, such as LaunchPad
- We offer affordable housing at our Establish and Future Builders properties if you’re in work or studying
- We can match you with a host family in South Gloucestershire through our Supported Lodgings scheme
- If you are ready to live independently, we can offer you affordable housing through our ‘move on’ housing project