If you need help, get in touch with us, and we will advise what is possible
- We may be able to support you with The End Youth Homelessness Housing Fund, an interest-free loan for either a deposit or rent-in-advance, for an affordable property you are moving into. Please contact your worker or Bristol Youth MAPS on 0800 0354213 to speak to someone about this.
- We offer Bristol Youth MAPS, a homelessness prevention service, who will work with you and your network to help you remain at home, if it is safe to do so
- Bristol Youth MAPS can support you to access assessments for temporary accommodation if you are eligible, through Bristol City Council, and we work with Bristol Nightstop, if you are suitable to be hosted to find short-term solutions if you are at risk of rough sleeping
- We manage accommodation that offers 24-hour staffing support, such as St Georges House in Bristol, or Woodleaze in South Gloucestershire
- We have a range of supported accommodation across the area including shared housing, where you would live with between 2 and 5 other people, and some self-contained flats.
- We provide affordable, community-led housing schemes, such as LaunchPad
- We offer affordable housing at our Establish and Future Builders properties if you’re in work or studying
- We can match you with a host family in South Gloucestershire through our Supported Lodgings scheme
- If you are ready to live independently, we can offer you affordable housing through our ‘move on’ housing project