Sleep Out is our biggest fundraising event of the year, but it’s also our most expensive. This year, we need your help. Could you partner with us this year to ensure that a greater portion of the funds we raise can support young people facing homelessness?
We have a number of sponsorship packages available:
£500 would help cover expenses such as:
- Hiring Portaloos
- Hiring General Waste and Recycling Bins
- Providing attendees with hot water and hot drinks throughout the night
In return, we will:
- Include your logo on all 1625 Sleep Out promotional materials, including our website
- Include your logo on event emails to 200+ participants and guests
- Post two social media shoutouts across our channels thanking you and promoting your business
- Invite a team of five of your colleagues to come along and sleep out, plus each member will get a free 1625 Beanie Hat or Keep Cup!
£1,500 would help cover expenses such as:
- Securing the venue and our events licence
- Purchasing fundraising merchandise, such as beanie hats and Keep Cups
- Purchasing recyclable bags to protect participants from the elements
In return, we will offer everything in the Bronze package, as well as:
- Mention your support in any press releases
- Thank you in our 2023-2024 Impact Report
- An Invitation for a team of 10 of your colleagues to come along and and sleep out, plus each member will get a free 1625 Beanie Hat or Keep Cup!
£4,500 would help cover expenses such as:
- Hiring of the marquee
- Hiring lighting and PA sound equipment
- Purchasing promotional materials such as waxed canvas banners and leaflets
In return, we will offer everything included in the Bronze and Silver packages, as well as:
- You will have the opportunity to present a fundraising prize at the Sleep Out event
- An invitation for a team of 15 of your colleagues to come along and sleep out, plus each member will get a free 1625 Beanie Hat or Keep Cup!
All your support is hugely appreciated and allows us to ensure more vital funds raised on the night, can go directly to young people facing homelessness.
With the increased cost of living having a detrimental impact on the young people we support, we are striving to put more funds into delivering vital services and absorb some of that impact.
If you have any questions, please contact Jess, our Fundraising and Events Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org