In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, buy products, see personalized content, switch between site cultures. It is recommended that you allow all cookies.

Text size:

Out of Hours Information

Out of Hours Service: 0117 927 6600

Our Out of Hours Service is for young people we support and people calling about one of the properties we manage only. 

This number will take you through to a member of staff at our 24 hour live in service who will try to help you over the phone.

Service users:

There is a list of other numbers in the back of your Service User Handbook. Look at these before you call as they may be more useful to your needs. Read the Report a Repair page if something's broken or damaged in your house.
If you're not sure about any of this please talk to your Support Worker.

Please do not use the service for the following:

  • Maintenance problems to do with your accommodation  - read the Report a Repair page
  • Non-urgent matters, which can wait until the next working day
  • Gas leaks, if you smell gas please call: 0800 111 999
  • Electricity Power failure, please call 0800 365 900  
  • Situation where a crime is being or has been committed - please call the police on 999 
  • Lost keys - you will have to contact your housing provider or a locksmith during opening hours for this - please note we do not pay locksmith charges unless there is a fault with the lock.
  • Having run out of money - please contact your support worker during office hours about this
  • Finding emergency accommodation if you become homeless out of hours. If you are under 18 or have children please contact the Police to get the number for Emergency Duty Team. Please read the Housing Advice pages to find somewhere to stay and speak to your Support Worker in the morning. 
If you have any other emergency please call the above number.
NOTE: Calling this number does not mean a member of staff will come out to see you or come to your house. They will offer as much support and advice as they can over the phone - they will pass the information on to the right  Housing or Support Worker the following working day. The Housing and Support team will then make contact with you to discuss the situation with you further. 

All contents copyright© 2020. 1625 Independent People is a charity and a registered society (Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, reg: 23964R exempt from registration with the Charity Commission). Registered office: Kingsley Hall, 59 Old Market Street, Bristol, BS2 0ER. Created & Managed By Solsoft

Privacy Notice and Privacy Statement during Coronavirus